Organize Your Shows with Sickbeard
First, a disclaimer: the program Sickbeard was created for the purpose of pirating television shows from Usenet and torrent sites. I don't condone piracy of any sort, but Sickbeard has some amazing other features that make it worth mentioning.
Sickbeard is a server-based application that runs on your file server, and it can manage and sort all of your television shows. If you have a collection of TV episodes you've recorded with MythTV, ripped from DVD, pulled from TiVo or however you might have procured them, organizing them in a way that programs like Boxee or XBMC understand can be daunting. Sickbeard is a program that can sort, organize and rename episodes automatically. It lets you know if you are missing episodes, and it can download metadata and cover art. It even can notify you with a pop-up on your XBMC home-theater device when a new episode is added to your library.
Again, Sickbeard was designed with nefarious intentions in mind, but even if you don't want to pirate television shows from Usenet, it's a great way to keep your XBMC database organized. Check it out at www.sickbeard.com.
|Natalie Rusk's Scratch Coding Cards (No Starch Press)||Feb 17, 2017|
|Own Your DNS Data||Feb 16, 2017|
|IGEL Universal Desktop Converter||Feb 15, 2017|
|Simple Server Hardening||Feb 14, 2017|
|Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU||Feb 13, 2017|
|Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket||Feb 09, 2017|
- Own Your DNS Data
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- IGEL Universal Desktop Converter
- Natalie Rusk's Scratch Coding Cards (No Starch Press)
- Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU