Sencha is encouraging interactive designers to switch to its new Sencha Animator v.1, "the industry's first purpose-built tool for creating CSS3-based animations that deliver plug-in-free rich-media experiences". Designed for interactive designers and advertising creatives who want to create cross-platform animations for playback on WebKit browsers and touchscreen mobile devices, Sencha Animator brings static Web pages to life and ensures high-fidelity playback on all leading mobile devices and desktop browsers. Key product features include full CSS3 support, interactive timeline and intuitive object property controls, an intuitive timeline interface and exporting of animations to readable HTML.
James Gray is Products Editor for Linux Journal
August 27, 2015
12:00 PM CDT
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Hacking a Safe with Bash
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory, Part II
- Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator
- Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu
- The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy
- Home Automation with Raspberry Pi
- Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems
- KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Purism Librem 13 Review