Linux Odyssey T-shirt
The 2010 a Linux Odyssey t-shirt! It's funny, it's geeky and it's black -- everything you asked for. 100% cotton.
Front reads: I'm sorry Mr. Gates I'm afraid I can't do that
Back reads: 2010 a Linux Odyssey (w/Linux Journal logo)
** Shawn Powers not included
Practical Task Scheduling Deployment
July 20, 2016 12:00 pm CDT
Join Linux Journal's Mike Diehl and Pat Cameron of Help Systems.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Google's SwiftShader Released
- SUSE LLC's SUSE Manager
- My +1 Sword of Productivity
- Interview with Patrick Volkerding
- Managing Linux Using Puppet
- Murat Yener and Onur Dundar's Expert Android Studio (Wrox)
- Non-Linux FOSS: Caffeine!
- SuperTuxKart 0.9.2 Released
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Parsing an RSS News Feed with a Bash Script