Recompute DIY Kit
Recomputepc brings you this kit containing all the bits and pieces for you to build and customize your own Recompute. The Body comes pre-glued and treated with our UL tested Non-Toxic Flame Retardant.
• Recompute main body
• Body outer wrap
• Motherboard mounting plate
• Aluminum shielding tape
• Power switch & cable
• 4 x USB header cables
• Mounting hardware
• 400w Power supply w/
U.S. power cable
Parts needed to complete kit
• MATX Motherboard
• CPU W/factory heat sink & fan
• 2.5" SATA hard drive
• Low Profile Video card (optional)
• 4 or 8 pin ATX extension
(depending on motherboard)
• Power cable for your region
- Geek Guide: The DevOps Toolbox
- Nmap—Not Just for Evil!
- Download "The DevOps Toolbox: Tools and Technologies for Scale and Reliability"
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Resurrecting the Armadillo
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- Days Between Dates: the Counting