Recompute DIY Kit
Recomputepc brings you this kit which includes all the bits and pieces for you to build and customize your own Recompute. The Body comes pre-glued and treated with our UL tested Non-Toxic Flame Retardant.
• Recompute main body
• Body outer wrap
• Motherboard mounting plate
• Aluminum shielding tape
• Power switch & cable
• 4 x USB header cables
• Mounting hardware
• 400w Power supply w/
U.S. power cable
Parts needed to complete kit
• MATX Motherboard
• CPU W/factory heat sink & fan
• 2.5" SATA hard drive
• Low Profile Video card (optional)
• 4 or 8 pin ATX extension
(depending on motherboard)
• Power cable for your region
Fast/Flexible Linux OS Recovery
On Demand Now
In this live one-hour webinar, learn how to enhance your existing backup strategies for complete disaster recovery preparedness using Storix System Backup Administrator (SBAdmin), a highly flexible full-system recovery solution for UNIX and Linux systems.
Join Linux Journal's Shawn Powers and David Huffman, President/CEO, Storix, Inc.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Server Hardening
- BitTorrent Inc.'s Sync
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- New Container Image Standard Promises More Portable Apps
- The Humble Hacker?
- The Death of RoboVM
- EnterpriseDB's EDB Postgres Advanced Server and EDB Postgres Enterprise Manager
- The US Government and Open-Source Software
- Open-Source Project Secretly Funded by CIA
- ACI Worldwide's UP Retail Payments
In modern computer systems, privacy and security are mandatory. However, connections from the outside over public networks automatically imply risks. One easily available solution to avoid eavesdroppers’ attempts is SSH. But, its wide adoption during the past 21 years has made it a target for attackers, so hardening your system properly is a must.
Additionally, in highly regulated markets, you must comply with specific operational requirements, proving that you conform to standards and even that you have included new mandatory authentication methods, such as two-factor authentication. In this ebook, I discuss SSH and how to configure and manage it to guarantee that your network is safe, your data is secure and that you comply with relevant regulations.Get the Guide