This one-piece setup includes a TS-7553 250 MHz ARM9 CPU, a TS-ENC820 plastic enclosure, and an internal 802.11g WiFi USB adapter. In addition, Linux drivers and software packages are installed to provide an out-of-the-box WiFi solution.
The TS-WIFIBOX-2 product is a small embedded computer box with extra accessories and pre-configured software packages. It is designed to provide extreme performance for applications which demand high reliability, fast bootup/startup, and WiFi connectivity at low cost and low power (about 3.2 Watts), such as a gateway or firewall, protocol converter, Ethernet to WiFi bridge, web server, WiFi audio, and unattended remote applications.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
|Dr Hjkl on the Command Line||May 21, 2015|
|Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future||May 20, 2015|
|Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.||May 18, 2015|
|Using Hiera with Puppet||May 14, 2015|
|Urgent Kernel Patch for Ubuntu||May 12, 2015|
|Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor||May 12, 2015|
- Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future
- Dr Hjkl on the Command Line
- Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.
- Using Hiera with Puppet
- Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor
- Infinite BusyBox with systemd
- Urgent Kernel Patch for Ubuntu
- Mumblehard--Let's End Its Five-Year Reign
- It's Easier to Ask Forgiveness...
- Apache Web Servers and SSL Encryption