This one-piece setup includes a TS-7553 250 MHz ARM9 CPU, a TS-ENC820 plastic enclosure, and an internal 802.11g WiFi USB adapter. In addition, Linux drivers and software packages are installed to provide an out-of-the-box WiFi solution.
The TS-WIFIBOX-2 product is a small embedded computer box with extra accessories and pre-configured software packages. It is designed to provide extreme performance for applications which demand high reliability, fast bootup/startup, and WiFi connectivity at low cost and low power (about 3.2 Watts), such as a gateway or firewall, protocol converter, Ethernet to WiFi bridge, web server, WiFi audio, and unattended remote applications.
|Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time||Jul 29, 2014|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 23, 2014|
|Great Scott! It's Version 13!||Jul 21, 2014|
|Adminer—Better Than Awesome!||Jul 17, 2014|
|It Actually Is Rocket Science||Jul 16, 2014|
|Android Candy: Repix, Not Just Another Photo App||Jul 14, 2014|
- Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Numerical Python
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- RSS Feeds
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep
- UX Designer