This one-piece setup includes a TS-7553 250 MHz ARM9 CPU, a TS-ENC820 plastic enclosure, and an internal 802.11g WiFi USB adapter. In addition, Linux drivers and software packages are installed to provide an out-of-the-box WiFi solution.
The TS-WIFIBOX-2 product is a small embedded computer box with extra accessories and pre-configured software packages. It is designed to provide extreme performance for applications which demand high reliability, fast bootup/startup, and WiFi connectivity at low cost and low power (about 3.2 Watts), such as a gateway or firewall, protocol converter, Ethernet to WiFi bridge, web server, WiFi audio, and unattended remote applications.
Special Reports: DevOps
- Dealing with Boundary Issues
- SUSE – “Will not diverge from its Open Source roots!”
- Libreboot on an X60, Part I: the Setup
- October 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Raspberry Pi
- Vagrant Simplified
- System Status as SMS Text Messages
- Disney's Linux Light Bulbs (Not a "Luxo Jr." Reboot)
- Bluetooth Hacks
- New Products
- February 2015 Video Preview