This one-piece setup includes a TS-7553 250 MHz ARM9 CPU, a TS-ENC820 plastic enclosure, and an internal 802.11g WiFi USB adapter. In addition, Linux drivers and software packages are installed to provide an out-of-the-box WiFi solution.
The TS-WIFIBOX-2 product is a small embedded computer box with extra accessories and pre-configured software packages. It is designed to provide extreme performance for applications which demand high reliability, fast bootup/startup, and WiFi connectivity at low cost and low power (about 3.2 Watts), such as a gateway or firewall, protocol converter, Ethernet to WiFi bridge, web server, WiFi audio, and unattended remote applications.
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- The Usability of GNOME
- PostgreSQL, the NoSQL Database
- Linux for Astronomers
- You're the Boss with UBOS