Conway's Game of Life Kit
In 1970, John Conway came up with a 1-player game called Game of Life. The Game of Life is a mathematical game that simulates 'colonies' that grow or die based on how crowded or lonely they are and is known for the way it creates a beautiful organic display out of randomness.
Here is a design for a simple electronic project that plays Conway's Game of Life. Make one kit and keep it on your desk, or attach multiple kit modules together to create a large display.
Sold by Adafruit.com.
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux
- Embedding Python in Your C Programs
- New Products
- Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- RSS Feeds