Help Us Make LinuxJournal.com Better Suited for YOU
Each year we survey visitors and ask them a little about themselves as well as what they'd like to see more (or less) of on LinuxJournal.com. We take this data and ultimately build our upcoming call for articles.
We read every single response that comes in, so please do know that the time you spend here today will be sincerely appreciated. The survey itself should take less than 5 minutes to fill out.
We'll run this survey through late next week and will then randomly select 20 respondents to give free t-shirts to.
This survey is now closed. The winners of the 20 t-shirts will be announced in a comment here below on August 11, 2010.
Thank you to everyone who participated!
Carlie Fairchild is the publisher of Linux Journal.
- Smoothwall Express
- Machine Learning Everywhere
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Own Your DNS Data
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Ensono M.O.