Chase Crum has held various titles throughout life -- a soldier, sergeant, and Shriner. He's been a help desk technician, IT Consultant, IT Director and currently the IT Infrastructure Manager for Voicenation in Buford, Georgia. His favorite title has always been "Daddy". When not sword fighting with his Son, or brokering one-piece versus two piece bathing suit deals with his daughter, he is a full time Linux FANATIC. As the Resident Nerd for his company, part of Chase's job is finding ways to further implement Linux and other open source products into his company's inventory, making his job his playground.
Special Reports: DevOps
- The Ubuntu Conspiracy
- A First Look at IBM's New Linux Servers
- Vigilante Malware
- Disney's Linux Light Bulbs (Not a "Luxo Jr." Reboot)
- Libreboot on an X60, Part I: the Setup
- System Status as SMS Text Messages
- Vagrant Simplified
- Dealing with Boundary Issues
- Bluetooth Hacks
- Non-Linux FOSS: Code Your Way To Victory!