Chase Crum has held various titles throughout life -- a soldier, sergeant, and Shriner. He's been a help desk technician, IT Consultant, IT Director and currently the IT Infrastructure Manager for Voicenation in Buford, Georgia. His favorite title has always been "Daddy". When not sword fighting with his Son, or brokering one-piece versus two piece bathing suit deals with his daughter, he is a full time Linux FANATIC. As the Resident Nerd for his company, part of Chase's job is finding ways to further implement Linux and other open source products into his company's inventory, making his job his playground.
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- Linux for Astronomers
- You're the Boss with UBOS
- The Usability of GNOME
- Multitenant Sites
- PostgreSQL, the NoSQL Database