Chase Crum has held various titles throughout life -- a soldier, sergeant, and Shriner. He's been a help desk technician, IT Consultant, IT Director and currently the IT Infrastructure Manager for Voicenation in Buford, Georgia. His favorite title has always been "Daddy". When not sword fighting with his Son, or brokering one-piece versus two piece bathing suit deals with his daughter, he is a full time Linux FANATIC. As the Resident Nerd for his company, part of Chase's job is finding ways to further implement Linux and other open source products into his company's inventory, making his job his playground.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
11am CDT, April 29th
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.Join us!
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: High-Performance Computing
- Not So Dynamic Updates
- April 2015 Video Preview
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- New Products
- Flexible Access Control with Squid Proxy
- Security in Three Ds: Detect, Decide and Deny
- Non-Linux FOSS: MenuMeters
- DevOps: Everything You Need to Know
- Tighten Up SSH