Chase Crum has held various titles throughout life -- a soldier, sergeant, and Shriner. He's been a help desk technician, IT Consultant, IT Director and currently the IT Infrastructure Manager for Voicenation in Buford, Georgia. His favorite title has always been "Daddy". When not sword fighting with his Son, or brokering one-piece versus two piece bathing suit deals with his daughter, he is a full time Linux FANATIC. As the Resident Nerd for his company, part of Chase's job is finding ways to further implement Linux and other open source products into his company's inventory, making his job his playground.
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment