I've been a subscriber for over three years! And the first time I picked up an issue was in '94 when I stole^H^H^H^H^H borrowed it from a friend. I don't think I ever gave it back.
But that's ok, I gave him an account on one of my machines, so I think we're even.
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- You're the Boss with UBOS
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers
- Multitenant Sites
- PostgreSQL, the NoSQL Database