Geeky Gifts -- Arduino
I wanted to start working more with microcontrollers without having to learn an architecture specific language... My friend pointed me to the arduino. It use a C "light" language so it's compatible with things I know and it's also really really cheap! If you want something cheaper, then check out the boarduino. Speaking of that...you might also want to check out more of what Lady Ada has to offer.
- Linux Kernel Testing and Debugging
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Tails above the Rest, Part III
- Wanted: Your Embedded Linux Projects
- RSS Feeds
- The 101 Uses of OpenSSH: Part I
- Tails above the Rest: the Installation
- Dolphins in the NSA Dragnet
- Are you an extremist?
- Tails above the Rest, Part II