Geeky Gifts -- an XO
It wasn't exactly a gift, but I wound up with an XO (One Laptop Per Child) Laptop.
It started when my wife and I decided to donate a laptop as our Christmas gift to her sisters. Then we decided to do the "give one, get one" thing and have one to use. Anyway, it's really neat! And there are several others in my neighborhood so I am hoping we can arrange a playdate for them.
Fast/Flexible Linux OS Recovery
On Demand Now
Join Linux Journal's Shawn Powers and David Huffman, President/CEO, Storix, Inc.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- ServersCheck's Thermal Imaging Camera Sensor
- The Italian Army Switches to LibreOffice
- Linux Mint 18
- Chris Birchall's Re-Engineering Legacy Software (Manning Publications)
- Petros Koutoupis' RapidDisk
- Oracle vs. Google: Round 2
- The FBI and the Mozilla Foundation Lock Horns over Known Security Hole
- Privacy and the New Math