In case you didn't know, Linux Journal pays $100 for tech tips we publish in the magazine. Please send tips and your postal address to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for possible publication.
Jill Franklin, Executive Editor, Linux Journal
Practical Task Scheduling Deployment
July 20, 2016 12:00 pm CDT
Join Linux Journal's Mike Diehl and Pat Cameron of Help Systems.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- SUSE LLC's SUSE Manager
- Google's SwiftShader Released
- Murat Yener and Onur Dundar's Expert Android Studio (Wrox)
- My +1 Sword of Productivity
- Managing Linux Using Puppet
- Non-Linux FOSS: Caffeine!
- SuperTuxKart 0.9.2 Released
- Interview with Patrick Volkerding
- Parsing an RSS News Feed with a Bash Script
- Rogue Wave Software's Zend Server