Fun with Photo Mosaics
Thank you lifehacker for this one. Lifehacker pointed me to this great post on the fsckin w/linux blog that explains how to use metapixel to generate HUGE photomosaics using the set of photos of your choice. This looks like a really fun way to cut into one's productivity, huh?
If anyone generates anything really cool, post a link!
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
|Recipy for Science||Nov 16, 2015|
|Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security||Nov 13, 2015|
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- How Will the Big Data Craze Play Out?
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- Libreboot on an x60, Part II: the Installation
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Strengthening Diffie-Hellman in SSH and TLS
- November 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration