Drupal 5.5? I must have missed 5.4
While I was looking the other way, the good people behind the Drupal project went and released TWO updates. If you blinked, you probably missed the release of Drupal 5.4, which corrected a potential SQL injection vulnerability. The release was immediately followed (well, a day later) by Drupal 5.5 to correct a minor boo boo created with the previous update.
- Readers' Choice Awards--Nominate Your Apps & Gadgets Now!
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Non-Linux FOSS: AutoHotkey
- RSS Feeds
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Senior Perl Developer
- Linux Systems Administrator