Mozilla Market Share Tops 125 Million
According to Mozilla's Chief Operating Officer, the Firefox browser is now being used by over 125,000,000 people worldwide, give or take a few.
According to a post on John Lilly's blog, Mozilla has been tracking server pings sent by instances of the popular web browser's automatic update feature. According to Lilly, the tracking indicates that approximately 42 million instances of the automatic update service ping the Mozilla servers on an average day, and using this data, they are able to extrapolate to a worldwide total of 125 million users.
Justin Ryan is a Contributing Editor for Linux Journal.
- An Introduction to GCC Compiler Intrinsics in Vector Processing
- Remote Procedure Calls
- Creating VPNs with IPsec and SSL/TLS
- Validate an E-Mail Address with PHP, the Right Way
- Getting Help
- RSS Feeds
- SSH Tunneling - Poor Techie's VPN
- MariaDB/MySQL, PostgreSQL and SQLite3 - Comparing Command-Line Interfaces
- Wi-Fi Mini Honeypot
- [STREAMING] WATCH GODZILLA ONLINE FULL HD & DOWNLOAD MOVIE INSTANTLY