Mozilla Market Share Tops 125 Million
According to Mozilla's Chief Operating Officer, the Firefox browser is now being used by over 125,000,000 people worldwide, give or take a few.
According to a post on John Lilly's blog, Mozilla has been tracking server pings sent by instances of the popular web browser's automatic update feature. According to Lilly, the tracking indicates that approximately 42 million instances of the automatic update service ping the Mozilla servers on an average day, and using this data, they are able to extrapolate to a worldwide total of 125 million users.
Justin Ryan is a Contributing Editor for Linux Journal.
|PasswordPing Ltd.'s Exposed Password and Credentials API Service||Apr 28, 2017|
|Graph Any Data with Cacti!||Apr 27, 2017|
|Be Kind, Buffer!||Apr 26, 2017|
|Preparing Data for Machine Learning||Apr 25, 2017|
|openHAB||Apr 24, 2017|
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
- Graph Any Data with Cacti!
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Simple Server Hardening
- PasswordPing Ltd.'s Exposed Password and Credentials API Service
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Gordon H. Williams' Making Things Smart (Maker Media, Inc.)
- IGEL Universal Desktop Converter
- Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU