So, I'm reading Popular Science today and run across this:
Nature, technology and science converge.
Intel Core 2 Duo processor - T7200 2.00 GHz 667 4MB 1.0375–1.3V
160G Hard drive - laptop drive
1G RAM - NBM 1G|PATRIOT DII667 PSD21G6672S R
Motherboard: AOpen Mini ITX A-I945GTT-VFA (RoHS) with external power supply
Panasonic UJ-85J 8X Slim DVD Burner
Tornado 80mm fan - ACCES FAN|80X38 3/4PTD8038H VTTD RT
The artist is Kasey McMahon who on her site says about the project, "There is also something intrinsically funny about putting a computer in a beaver. In fact, I find it difficult to think of a more ridiculous case housing for an office machine. All innuendos aside, what better creature to house the busiest of machines - the machine that has sped up our lives and made us captive to a constant flow of information."
Carlie Fairchild is the publisher of Linux Journal.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
|June 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Networking||Jun 01, 2015|
|June 2015 Video Preview||Jun 01, 2015|
|My Humble Little Game Collection||May 28, 2015|
|New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality||May 27, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat||May 26, 2015|
|Dr Hjkl on the Command Line||May 21, 2015|
- June 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Networking
- New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality
- Download "Linux in the Time of Malware"
- Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future
- Dr Hjkl on the Command Line
- Using Hiera with Puppet
- My Humble Little Game Collection
- Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor
- Infinite BusyBox with systemd
- Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.