Content Creation with Ubuntu Studio
Are you a musician? An amateur videographer? A graphic designer? Well, don't spend countless hours trying to configure your standard Linux distribution to handle such things. Simply harness the power of Ubuntu Studio and start creating wonderful content without dealing with any of those pesky commercial products.
Feel free to throw away that expensive USB dongle that your software vendor gave you, and say goodbye to serial numbers and activation codes requiring registration. Download Ubuntu Studio today!
|Graph Any Data with Cacti!||Apr 27, 2017|
|Be Kind, Buffer!||Apr 26, 2017|
|Preparing Data for Machine Learning||Apr 25, 2017|
|openHAB||Apr 24, 2017|
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
|Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi||Apr 20, 2017|
- Graph Any Data with Cacti!
- Preparing Data for Machine Learning
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU