Coffee, Tea, or Other Caffeine
I find it interesting (which might be more insight into my psyche than you want), but different caffeinated beverages tend to have drastically different effects on me. I'm curious if this is the case with others...
Coffee (black of course), is my standard "at work" beverage of choice. When I'm administering networks, delegating servers, or, most commonly, unjamming printers -- coffee is what I want to drink.
Tea (with sugar oddly enough) on the other hand is what I drink when I'm writing. Well, not right now, because I'm just on my lunch break at work, but if I'm really writing, tea makes me feel all creative and stuff. Oh, and Red Rose tea is by far the best "grocery store" tea.
Diet Coke, preferably from a fountain dispenser, is what I drink when I'm just downright thirsty. Or like now, when I'm eating lunch. It also give me the jitters, unlike coffee or tea. I'm not sure why.
So, your turn. What do you drink, and when? I'm not looking for on the job incrimination, I'm just genuinely curious.
(Oh, and water drinkers -- you can play along, but you only get street cred if you drink caffeinated water)
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- RSS Feeds
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Web Administration Scripts
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
2 hours 12 min ago
2 hours 31 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
2 hours 56 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
3 hours 10 min ago
- Mixtapes Community
8 hours 48 min ago
- KDE is one true DE
9 hours 23 min ago
- Command Line Shells (Bash, Zsh, etc.) are 2nd place
9 hours 51 min ago
11 hours 46 min ago
- yes it's Jupiter Broadcasting
13 hours 6 min ago
- nice to see PClinuxOS finally
15 hours 39 min ago