Mountable Linux Filesystem Uses Gmail as Storage
Gmail Filesystem (GmailFS) provides a mountable Linux filesystem which uses your Gmail account as its storage medium (for us Gmail users that's 2.9 gigs for free). With it you can use your favorite Unix commands such as ls, mv, cp, grep, rm, and so forth to communicate with Gmail.
Richard Jones wrote the Gmail Filesystem in Python. Check GmailFS out.
Carlie Fairchild is the publisher of Linux Journal.
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- A Better Raspberry Pi Streaming Solution
- Linux Journal December 2016
- Synacor, Inc.'s Zimbra Open Source Support and Zimbra Suite Plus
- Stepping into Science
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Girls and Software
- The Tiny Internet Project, Part II
- Call MisterHouse to Regulate Your Heat
- FutureVault Inc.'s FutureVault