Mountable Linux Filesystem Uses Gmail as Storage
Gmail Filesystem (GmailFS) provides a mountable Linux filesystem which uses your Gmail account as its storage medium (for us Gmail users that's 2.9 gigs for free). With it you can use your favorite Unix commands such as ls, mv, cp, grep, rm, and so forth to communicate with Gmail.
Richard Jones wrote the Gmail Filesystem in Python. Check GmailFS out.
Carlie Fairchild is the publisher of Linux Journal.
- One Port to Rule Them All!
- Privacy Is Personal
- PHP for Non-Developers
- Linux Kernel 4.1 Released
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory
- Django Templates
- July 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Mobile
- A Code Boot Camp for Underprivileged Kids
- Practical Books for the Most Technical People on the Planet
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development