I love Compiz. I won't lie to you. Sometimes, however, I worry that it's making me a dumber employee. Sure, my coworkers may play their Windows Solitaire for hours on end, but I just grab my browser window and shake it like a dog to watch it jiggle. And I like it.
When the Windows user playing solitaire on company time is the one looking more intelligent, I worry. Darn you Linux for being so fun...
- October 2014 Issue of Linux Journal: Embedded
- Encrypt Your Dog (Mutt and GPG)
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Download "Build a Private Cloud for Less Than $10,000!"
- Practical Tiny Core in the Fire Service
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- DevOps for Dummies
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- New Products
Free DevOps eBooks, Videos, and more!
Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
We offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, and advice & help from the expert sources like:
- Linux Journal