I love Compiz. I won't lie to you. Sometimes, however, I worry that it's making me a dumber employee. Sure, my coworkers may play their Windows Solitaire for hours on end, but I just grab my browser window and shake it like a dog to watch it jiggle. And I like it.
When the Windows user playing solitaire on company time is the one looking more intelligent, I worry. Darn you Linux for being so fun...
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- PostgreSQL, the NoSQL Database
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers
- You're the Boss with UBOS