Wanted: Latte Chumby
Wanted: (1) Latte Chumby. Not brown, not tan, "Latte." Because that's different.
Terms: Being so close to Christmas, I don't have cash, so I'm offering my interpretive dance video entitled, "Dance of the Chumby-Wumby" which will be delivered electronically to the seller (or made public, at the seller's discretion.)
Other Information: Dear Lord I hope no one takes me up on it. I fear my family might leave me if I actually record myself doing a Chumby-Wumby dance.
|Silicon Mechanics Gives Back||Jul 30, 2014|
|Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time||Jul 29, 2014|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 23, 2014|
|Great Scott! It's Version 13!||Jul 21, 2014|
|Adminer—Better Than Awesome!||Jul 17, 2014|
|It Actually Is Rocket Science||Jul 16, 2014|
- Silicon Mechanics Gives Back
- Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time
- Numerical Python
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Senior Perl Developer
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Technical Support Rep