Wanted: Latte Chumby
Wanted: (1) Latte Chumby. Not brown, not tan, "Latte." Because that's different.
Terms: Being so close to Christmas, I don't have cash, so I'm offering my interpretive dance video entitled, "Dance of the Chumby-Wumby" which will be delivered electronically to the seller (or made public, at the seller's discretion.)
Other Information: Dear Lord I hope no one takes me up on it. I fear my family might leave me if I actually record myself doing a Chumby-Wumby dance.
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- Non-Linux FOSS: Snk
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Server Hardening
- 22 Years of Linux Journal on One DVD - Now Available
- Building a Multisourced Infrastructure Using OpenVPN
- Giving Silos Their Due
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- Don't Burn Your Android Yet
- What's New in 3D Printing, Part III: the Software