looking for accounting package
GNUCash, MoneyDance, KMyMoney, Grisbi... these are the accounting packages I've got on my radar. Does anyone have any hands-on experience with any of these? I'm using Quickbooks now (thanks VMWare) and it suits my needs o.k. feature-wise but I'd like to move to a Linux app for my long-term accounting needs.
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Localhost DNS Cache
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers
- You're the Boss with UBOS
- Many Drives, One Folder