looking for accounting package
GNUCash, MoneyDance, KMyMoney, Grisbi... these are the accounting packages I've got on my radar. Does anyone have any hands-on experience with any of these? I'm using Quickbooks now (thanks VMWare) and it suits my needs o.k. feature-wise but I'd like to move to a Linux app for my long-term accounting needs.
Practical Task Scheduling Deployment
July 20, 2016 12:00 pm CDT
Join Linux Journal's Mike Diehl and Pat Cameron of Help Systems.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Stunnel Security for Oracle
- Murat Yener and Onur Dundar's Expert Android Studio (Wrox)
- SUSE LLC's SUSE Manager
- SourceClear Open
- Managing Linux Using Puppet
- My +1 Sword of Productivity
- Google's SwiftShader Released
- Parsing an RSS News Feed with a Bash Script
- Non-Linux FOSS: Caffeine!
- SuperTuxKart 0.9.2 Released