OLPC Arrives...Get 'Em While They're Hot!
The much-anticipated One Laptop Per Child is finally available to order – but if you want one, you'd better get moving because they're only up for sale until November 26th!
As we've reported previously, the OLPC project is making the systems available to consumers (in the US and Canada only) through a special Give One, Get One program. For $400, you'll get your very own box, and you'll send one to a child in the developing world. As a special thank you (for US customers) TMobile is offering a free year of Hot Spot access.
If you've been looking for the latest thing in crank-powered computing, head over to the OLPC's Give One, Get One page.
Justin Ryan is a Contributing Editor for Linux Journal.
- Smoothwall Express
- Machine Learning Everywhere
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Own Your DNS Data
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Returning Values from Bash Functions