Skype Brings Video To Linux
The number one requested Skype feature for Linux users has arrived: Video.
That's right, the latest beta release from Skype offers video among a host of other features. Linux users are used to having to deal with missing features in Windows-centric applications, and video in Skype has long been one of those. That's all over now.
Justin Ryan is a Contributing Editor for Linux Journal.
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- RSS Feeds
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Adminer—Better Than Awesome!
- Linux-Based X Terminals with XDMCP
- Linux Systems Administrator