Skype Brings Video To Linux
The number one requested Skype feature for Linux users has arrived: Video.
That's right, the latest beta release from Skype offers video among a host of other features. Linux users are used to having to deal with missing features in Windows-centric applications, and video in Skype has long been one of those. That's all over now.
Justin Ryan is a Contributing Editor for Linux Journal.
- Resurrecting the Armadillo
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers
- You're the Boss with UBOS