Skype Brings Video To Linux
The number one requested Skype feature for Linux users has arrived: Video.
That's right, the latest beta release from Skype offers video among a host of other features. Linux users are used to having to deal with missing features in Windows-centric applications, and video in Skype has long been one of those. That's all over now.
Justin Ryan is a Contributing Editor for Linux Journal.
|PHP for Non-Developers||Jun 30, 2015|
|A Code Boot Camp for Underprivileged Kids||Jun 30, 2015|
|Comprehensive Identity Management and Audit for Red Hat Enterprise Linux||Jun 29, 2015|
|Linux Kernel 4.1 Released||Jun 26, 2015|
|Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory||Jun 25, 2015|
|Take Control of Growing Redis NoSQL Server Clusters||Jun 24, 2015|
- PHP for Non-Developers
- A Code Boot Camp for Underprivileged Kids
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory
- Linux Kernel 4.1 Released
- Comprehensive Identity Management and Audit for Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Django Templates
- Cinnamon 2.6 Released
- Gettin' Sticky with It
- Attack of the Drones
- Practical Books for the Most Technical People on the Planet