Eee PC Hits The Market
The ultra-low-cost Eee PC from Asus, which comes pre-installed with a customized Linux distro, has hit the market with an asking price of $400.
The system offers a 4GB hard drive, Intel processors, a 7" screen, built-in 802.11 wireless, a 3.5 hour battery life, and quite a bit more. Other versions of the system are expected to hit the market soon, and a version with Windows XP pre-loaded is rumored for release before year's end.
Justin Ryan is a Contributing Editor for Linux Journal.
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- Numerical Python
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- Why Python?
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- RSS Feeds
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python