2008 Regional Ruby Conferences Are Just Around the Corner
With RubyConf 2007 coming up this weekend, it's no wonder that the 2008 regional conference schedule is starting to flesh out. the Gotham Ruby Conference hasn't mad an official annoucement yet, but should be in April. Folks on the West Coast will be happy to hear that there are rumblings of two or three California based Ruby conferences. I've also heard talk about 2008 versions of both Lone Star Ruby and the Ruby Hoedown.
The most explicit news though came from my local conference. The MountainWest RubyConf organizers has released a call for presenters. This year's conference will return to Salt Lake City on March 28-29.
If you just can't wait to go to one of these great regional conferences, two of them have recordings of last year's presentations available:
-- -pate http://on-ruby.blogspot.com
|Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time||Jul 29, 2014|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 23, 2014|
|Great Scott! It's Version 13!||Jul 21, 2014|
|Adminer—Better Than Awesome!||Jul 17, 2014|
|It Actually Is Rocket Science||Jul 16, 2014|
|Android Candy: Repix, Not Just Another Photo App||Jul 14, 2014|
- Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time
- Numerical Python
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- RSS Feeds
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Senior Perl Developer