2008 Regional Ruby Conferences Are Just Around the Corner
With RubyConf 2007 coming up this weekend, it's no wonder that the 2008 regional conference schedule is starting to flesh out. the Gotham Ruby Conference hasn't mad an official annoucement yet, but should be in April. Folks on the West Coast will be happy to hear that there are rumblings of two or three California based Ruby conferences. I've also heard talk about 2008 versions of both Lone Star Ruby and the Ruby Hoedown.
The most explicit news though came from my local conference. The MountainWest RubyConf organizers has released a call for presenters. This year's conference will return to Salt Lake City on March 28-29.
If you just can't wait to go to one of these great regional conferences, two of them have recordings of last year's presentations available:
-- -pate http://on-ruby.blogspot.com
- Linux Kernel Testing and Debugging
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Tails above the Rest, Part III
- Wanted: Your Embedded Linux Projects
- RSS Feeds
- Numerical Python
- Dolphins in the NSA Dragnet
- Are you an extremist?
- The 101 Uses of OpenSSH: Part I
- Tails above the Rest: the Installation