Red Hat Uneasy About Microsoft Patent Terms
LinuxJournal.com reported previously that Microsoft ended it's nine year battle with the European Union over it's trade practices. However, not everyone considers the resolution good news.
Read Hat general counsel Michael Cunningham expressed concerns over whether the terms of the settlement will be compatible with open-source licensing. He went on to say that they would be “carefully reviewing” the terms in the coming days.
Justin Ryan is a Contributing Editor for Linux Journal.
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
|Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking||Aug 26, 2015|
|My Network Go-Bag||Aug 24, 2015|
|Doing Astronomy with Python||Aug 19, 2015|
|Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization||Aug 18, 2015|
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Doing Astronomy with Python
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- My Network Go-Bag
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization
- Three More Lessons
- Calling All Linux Nerds!