Red Hat Uneasy About Microsoft Patent Terms
LinuxJournal.com reported previously that Microsoft ended it's nine year battle with the European Union over it's trade practices. However, not everyone considers the resolution good news.
Read Hat general counsel Michael Cunningham expressed concerns over whether the terms of the settlement will be compatible with open-source licensing. He went on to say that they would be “carefully reviewing” the terms in the coming days.
Justin Ryan is a Contributing Editor for Linux Journal.
|Open-Source Space||Jul 31, 2014|
|Silicon Mechanics Gives Back||Jul 30, 2014|
|Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time||Jul 29, 2014|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 23, 2014|
|Great Scott! It's Version 13!||Jul 21, 2014|
|Adminer—Better Than Awesome!||Jul 17, 2014|
- Open-Source Space
- Numerical Python
- Our Assignment
- Silicon Mechanics Gives Back
- Talking to Twitter
- Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time
- Quantum Cryptography
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- New Storage Solution is Music to the Ears of Fast-Growing Digital Music Company
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!