Red Hat Uneasy About Microsoft Patent Terms
LinuxJournal.com reported previously that Microsoft ended it's nine year battle with the European Union over it's trade practices. However, not everyone considers the resolution good news.
Read Hat general counsel Michael Cunningham expressed concerns over whether the terms of the settlement will be compatible with open-source licensing. He went on to say that they would be “carefully reviewing” the terms in the coming days.
Justin Ryan is a Contributing Editor for Linux Journal.
- Let's Go to Mars with Martian Lander
- My Childhood in a Cigar Box
- Applied Expert Systems, Inc.'s CleverView for TCP/IP on Linux
- Papa's Got a Brand New NAS
- Rogue Wave Software's TotalView for HPC and CodeDynamics
- Panther MPC, Inc.'s Panther Alpha
- Debugging Democracy
- NethServer: Linux without All That Linux Stuff
- Simplenote, Simply Awesome!