Red Hat Uneasy About Microsoft Patent Terms
LinuxJournal.com reported previously that Microsoft ended it's nine year battle with the European Union over it's trade practices. However, not everyone considers the resolution good news.
Read Hat general counsel Michael Cunningham expressed concerns over whether the terms of the settlement will be compatible with open-source licensing. He went on to say that they would be “carefully reviewing” the terms in the coming days.
Justin Ryan is a Contributing Editor for Linux Journal.
|openHAB||Apr 24, 2017|
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
|Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi||Apr 20, 2017|
|CodeLathe's Tonido Personal Cloud||Apr 19, 2017|
|Wrapping Up the Mars Lander||Apr 18, 2017|
|MultiTaction's MT Canvus-Connect||Apr 17, 2017|
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Simple Server Hardening
- Non-Linux FOSS: Control Web-Based Music!
- Gordon H. Williams' Making Things Smart (Maker Media, Inc.)
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket