Red Hat Uneasy About Microsoft Patent Terms
LinuxJournal.com reported previously that Microsoft ended it's nine year battle with the European Union over it's trade practices. However, not everyone considers the resolution good news.
Read Hat general counsel Michael Cunningham expressed concerns over whether the terms of the settlement will be compatible with open-source licensing. He went on to say that they would be “carefully reviewing” the terms in the coming days.
Justin Ryan is a Contributing Editor for Linux Journal.
- Brent Laster's Professional Git (Wrox)
- Own Your DNS Data
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Machine Learning Everywhere
- Smoothwall Express
- Simple Server Hardening
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Ensono M.O.