Linux Survey Needs Help
Attention Linux Users! The Linux Foundation's Desktop Linux Survey needs your help!
As we previously reported, the Linux Foundation has opened the doors on the Third Annual Desktop Linux Survey. The survey, which is available until November 30, has received over 10,000 responses already!
However, the results show that Spanish and Japanese speakers, as well as US-based users, are in short supply. So please make your way to the Foundation's secure website, especially if you hable español, 日本語を話してください, or live in the USA!
Justin Ryan is a Contributing Editor for Linux Journal.
|Be Kind, Buffer!||Apr 26, 2017|
|Preparing Data for Machine Learning||Apr 25, 2017|
|openHAB||Apr 24, 2017|
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
|Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi||Apr 20, 2017|
|CodeLathe's Tonido Personal Cloud||Apr 19, 2017|
- Preparing Data for Machine Learning
- Be Kind, Buffer!
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU
- Gordon H. Williams' Making Things Smart (Maker Media, Inc.)