Linux Survey Needs Help
Attention Linux Users! The Linux Foundation's Desktop Linux Survey needs your help!
As we previously reported, the Linux Foundation has opened the doors on the Third Annual Desktop Linux Survey. The survey, which is available until November 30, has received over 10,000 responses already!
However, the results show that Spanish and Japanese speakers, as well as US-based users, are in short supply. So please make your way to the Foundation's secure website, especially if you hable español, 日本語を話してください, or live in the USA!
Justin Ryan is a Contributing Editor for Linux Journal.
|Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time||Jul 29, 2014|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 23, 2014|
|Great Scott! It's Version 13!||Jul 21, 2014|
|Adminer—Better Than Awesome!||Jul 17, 2014|
|It Actually Is Rocket Science||Jul 16, 2014|
|Android Candy: Repix, Not Just Another Photo App||Jul 14, 2014|
- Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Numerical Python
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- RSS Feeds
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Linux Systems Administrator