Linux Survey Needs Help
Attention Linux Users! The Linux Foundation's Desktop Linux Survey needs your help!
As we previously reported, the Linux Foundation has opened the doors on the Third Annual Desktop Linux Survey. The survey, which is available until November 30, has received over 10,000 responses already!
However, the results show that Spanish and Japanese speakers, as well as US-based users, are in short supply. So please make your way to the Foundation's secure website, especially if you hable español, 日本語を話してください, or live in the USA!
Justin Ryan is a Contributing Editor for Linux Journal.
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
|Recipy for Science||Nov 16, 2015|
|Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security||Nov 13, 2015|
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Simple Photo Editing, Linux Edition!
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- Libreboot on an x60, Part II: the Installation
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- How Will the Big Data Craze Play Out?
- November 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration