iSurge For Apple
The numbers are in, and they look pretty good for Apple. Reports show that Apple shipped more than 2.1 million systems, up 34% from 2006, and posted $6 billion plus in revenues.
Detailed numbers reveal that computer sales were strong, composing 62% of Apple's revenues, and that laptops are the hot item, covering 62% of computer sales.
Justin Ryan is a Contributing Editor for Linux Journal.
- Linux Kernel Testing and Debugging
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Tails above the Rest, Part III
- Wanted: Your Embedded Linux Projects
- RSS Feeds
- The 101 Uses of OpenSSH: Part I
- Dolphins in the NSA Dragnet
- Tails above the Rest: the Installation
- Are you an extremist?
- Tails above the Rest, Part II