iSurge For Apple
The numbers are in, and they look pretty good for Apple. Reports show that Apple shipped more than 2.1 million systems, up 34% from 2006, and posted $6 billion plus in revenues.
Detailed numbers reveal that computer sales were strong, composing 62% of Apple's revenues, and that laptops are the hot item, covering 62% of computer sales.
Justin Ryan is a Contributing Editor for Linux Journal.
- Let's Go to Mars with Martian Lander
- My Childhood in a Cigar Box
- Applied Expert Systems, Inc.'s CleverView for TCP/IP on Linux
- Papa's Got a Brand New NAS
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Rogue Wave Software's TotalView for HPC and CodeDynamics
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Panther MPC, Inc.'s Panther Alpha
- Simplenote, Simply Awesome!