iSurge For Apple
The numbers are in, and they look pretty good for Apple. Reports show that Apple shipped more than 2.1 million systems, up 34% from 2006, and posted $6 billion plus in revenues.
Detailed numbers reveal that computer sales were strong, composing 62% of Apple's revenues, and that laptops are the hot item, covering 62% of computer sales.
Justin Ryan is a Contributing Editor for Linux Journal.
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- Handheld Emulation: Achievement Unlocked!
- Building a Multisourced Infrastructure Using OpenVPN
- Unikernels, Docker, and Why You Should Care
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Happy GPL Birthday VLC!
- New Products
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- February 2016 Issue of Linux Journal
- Non-Linux FOSS: Snk