Linux Foundation Announces Third Annual Survey
It's that time again: The Linux Foundation has opened the doors to the Third Annual Desktop Linux Survey!
Each year, the foundation conducts a survey of Linux users to determine the community's needs and how best to respond to them. The results of the survey help drive the following year's development, and offer opportunities to stimulate the adoption of Linux.
The survey begins October 17 and continues through November 30, with results available in December. To participate, visit the foundation's secure website.
Justin Ryan is a Contributing Editor for Linux Journal.
|Hacking a Safe with Bash||Jul 28, 2015|
|KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile||Jul 28, 2015|
|Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu||Jul 23, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 22, 2015|
|Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator||Jul 21, 2015|
|Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems||Jul 20, 2015|
- Hacking a Safe with Bash
- KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile
- Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu
- The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy
- Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator
- Home Automation with Raspberry Pi
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems
- General Relativity in Python
- One Port to Rule Them All!