Linux Foundation Announces Third Annual Survey
It's that time again: The Linux Foundation has opened the doors to the Third Annual Desktop Linux Survey!
Each year, the foundation conducts a survey of Linux users to determine the community's needs and how best to respond to them. The results of the survey help drive the following year's development, and offer opportunities to stimulate the adoption of Linux.
The survey begins October 17 and continues through November 30, with results available in December. To participate, visit the foundation's secure website.
Justin Ryan is a Contributing Editor for Linux Journal.
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- Readers' Choice Awards--Nominate Your Apps & Gadgets Now!
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Non-Linux FOSS: AutoHotkey
- RSS Feeds
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Python Scripts as a Replacement for Bash Utility Scripts