Linux Foundation Announces Third Annual Survey
It's that time again: The Linux Foundation has opened the doors to the Third Annual Desktop Linux Survey!
Each year, the foundation conducts a survey of Linux users to determine the community's needs and how best to respond to them. The results of the survey help drive the following year's development, and offer opportunities to stimulate the adoption of Linux.
The survey begins October 17 and continues through November 30, with results available in December. To participate, visit the foundation's secure website.
Justin Ryan is a Contributing Editor for Linux Journal.
- Linux Kernel Testing and Debugging
- Tails above the Rest, Part III
- Wanted: Your Embedded Linux Projects
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- The 101 Uses of OpenSSH: Part I
- RSS Feeds
- Dolphins in the NSA Dragnet
- Tails above the Rest, Part II
- Are you an extremist?
- Pass on Passwords with scp