Linux Foundation Announces Third Annual Survey
It's that time again: The Linux Foundation has opened the doors to the Third Annual Desktop Linux Survey!
Each year, the foundation conducts a survey of Linux users to determine the community's needs and how best to respond to them. The results of the survey help drive the following year's development, and offer opportunities to stimulate the adoption of Linux.
The survey begins October 17 and continues through November 30, with results available in December. To participate, visit the foundation's secure website.
Justin Ryan is a Contributing Editor for Linux Journal.
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
|Recipy for Science||Nov 16, 2015|
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- Android Candy: If You're Not Using This, Then Do That
- Simple Photo Editing, Linux Edition!
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- Linux in Government: Major Breakthrough in Linux Technology
- November 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration