Linux Foundation Announces Third Annual Survey
It's that time again: The Linux Foundation has opened the doors to the Third Annual Desktop Linux Survey!
Each year, the foundation conducts a survey of Linux users to determine the community's needs and how best to respond to them. The results of the survey help drive the following year's development, and offer opportunities to stimulate the adoption of Linux.
The survey begins October 17 and continues through November 30, with results available in December. To participate, visit the foundation's secure website.
Justin Ryan is a Contributing Editor for Linux Journal.
|Natalie Rusk's Scratch Coding Cards (No Starch Press)||Feb 17, 2017|
|Own Your DNS Data||Feb 16, 2017|
|IGEL Universal Desktop Converter||Feb 15, 2017|
|Simple Server Hardening||Feb 14, 2017|
|Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU||Feb 13, 2017|
|Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket||Feb 09, 2017|
- Own Your DNS Data
- Simple Server Hardening
- Linux Makes Wi-Fi Happen in New York City
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- IGEL Universal Desktop Converter