Linux Foundation Announces Third Annual Survey
It's that time again: The Linux Foundation has opened the doors to the Third Annual Desktop Linux Survey!
Each year, the foundation conducts a survey of Linux users to determine the community's needs and how best to respond to them. The results of the survey help drive the following year's development, and offer opportunities to stimulate the adoption of Linux.
The survey begins October 17 and continues through November 30, with results available in December. To participate, visit the foundation's secure website.
Justin Ryan is a Contributing Editor for Linux Journal.
- Integrating Trac, Jenkins and Cobbler—Customizing Linux Operating Systems for Organizational Needs
- Encrypt Your Dog (Mutt and GPG)
- Commodore 64 Game Emulation
- Hack and / - Linux Troubleshooting, Part I: High Load
- OpenLDAP Everywhere Reloaded, Part I
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- October 2014 Issue of Linux Journal: Embedded
- Non-Linux FOSS: Remember Burning ISOs?
- Tweet About Your Pi!