Wanted: OPML editor on Linux
He's taking comments here. Guidance: I'm looking for ideas, established practices, do's and don'ts for sponsoring an open source project, Dave says.
So let's help him out. And me too. Because I want that editor on Linux. I've been using and/or following Dave's outliners going back to Think Tank in the early '80s. I think having an OPML editor on Linux would be way productive as well as way cool.
Doc Searls is Senior Editor of Linux Journal
- Readers' Choice Awards--Nominate Your Apps & Gadgets Now!
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- How a Corrupted USB Drive Was Saved by GNU/Linux
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- RSS Feeds
- Non-Linux FOSS: AutoHotkey
- Using Django and MongoDB to Build a Blog