Wanted: OPML editor on Linux
He's taking comments here. Guidance: I'm looking for ideas, established practices, do's and don'ts for sponsoring an open source project, Dave says.
So let's help him out. And me too. Because I want that editor on Linux. I've been using and/or following Dave's outliners going back to Think Tank in the early '80s. I think having an OPML editor on Linux would be way productive as well as way cool.
Doc Searls is Senior Editor of Linux Journal
- Integrating Trac, Jenkins and Cobbler—Customizing Linux Operating Systems for Organizational Needs
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- EdgeRouter Lite
- Non-Linux FOSS: Remember Burning ISOs?
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Using Django and MongoDB to Build a Blog
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!
- RSS Feeds
- Hack and / - Linux Troubleshooting, Part I: High Load