More on Regional Ruby Conferences
The 2007 MountainWest RubyConf (MWRC) has come and gone, leaving only pictures, memories, and a promise of videos to come. Of course, this isn't the end of regional Ruby conferences in 2007. The Gotham Ruby Conference (GoRuCo), and SDForum are both coming up in April, while the Michigan Ruby Conference, and the 2007 Ruby Hoedown both look like great opportunities to mingle with Rubyists.
Coverage of the 2007 MWRC has been fairly comprehensive. Here's what some folks are saying:
- I really enjoyed the Mountain West Ruby Conference in Salt Lake City this past Friday & Saturday. There was a great mix of uber geeks, web developers and language enthusiasts all in attendance. — Duane Johnson
- I am out at MountainWest RubyConf and so far, it's been a great time. . . . The talks have been great, the conversations even better, and we even have wifi + power! — Gregory Brown
- The second day of MWRC has passed, and I$-1òùm sad to see the conference end. It was really a great time, preserving the feel of RubyConf while having a local flare to it. — Gregory Brown
- Got back from Mountain West RubyConf (MWRC) Saturday night. It was quite a fun rubyconf. The talks were by and large good, and there was lots of socializing (ie. networking), which is always one of the biggest reasons I go to conferences. — Evan Phoenix
If you didn't make it out to the 2007 MWRC (and if you live in the Mountain West, why not?) you owe it to yourself to make plans for next year.
-- -pate http://on-ruby.blogspot.com
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014 Poll
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- RSS Feeds
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep