Ruby in 2006 -- A Retrospective Collection
Well, 2007 is nearly upon us, which means that a lot of people are looking back on last year. The Ruby community is no exception. Why the Luck Stiff has posted the grandaddy of Ruby 2006 retrospectives. But wait, there's more — there are a growing number of local retrospectives as well. I've posted the ones I know about here, and will add more as I find them:
- Ruby in the Twin Cities in 2006
- Ruby Re-Awakens Pune in 2006
- Ruby in Utah in 2006
- Top 10 Highgroove Moments in 2006
- Saint Louis: The Pursuit of Rubyness ('06)
The downside to all of this is that no matter how many people post retrospectives, we'll still miss something. What Ruby news didn't make it into the retrospectives above?
-- -pate http://on-ruby.blogspot.com
- Integrating Trac, Jenkins and Cobbler—Customizing Linux Operating Systems for Organizational Needs
- New Products
- Non-Linux FOSS: Remember Burning ISOs?
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- EdgeRouter Lite
- RSS Feeds
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!