Welcome to my blog
I have a lot of things to say in this new blog, but I am currently neck deep in finishing up my work on the Ultimate Linux Box issue. I hope to get back here later today to post something on the AM2, since the embargo on the NDA (non-disclosure agreement) has expired today. You'll have to wait for the details, but let me summarize my take on the AM2 in these words: Drink lots of liquids before you attempt to read my writeup, because you're going to lose a lot of drool.
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
|Security Hardening with Ansible||Aug 18, 2014|
|Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark||Aug 14, 2014|
|IndieBox: for Gamers Who Miss Boxes!||Aug 13, 2014|
|Non-Linux FOSS: a Virtualized Cisco Infrastructure?||Aug 11, 2014|
|Linux Security Threats on the Rise||Aug 08, 2014|
|Android Candy: Oyster—Netflix for Books!||Aug 07, 2014|
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- New Products
- RSS Feeds
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- IndieBox: for Gamers Who Miss Boxes!
- Why Python?