Issue #252, April 2015
Subscribers, look for your new issue alert on April 1.
Looking for your issue? Login to download now.In this Issue:
- LUCI4HPC: the Lightweight, User-Friendly Cluster Management Tool
- Jailhouse: Real-Time Security-Wise Virtualization
- Explore the Concepts of STDIN, STDOUT and STDERR
- How-To: Installing Libreboot on an x60
- Create Dynamic Content with Django Templates
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
11am CDT, April 29th
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.Join us!
- Picking Out the Nouns
- Tips for Optimizing Linux Memory Usage
- "No Reboot" Kernel Patching - And Why You Should Care
- DevOps: Better Than the Sum of Its Parts
- Return of the Mac
- Android Candy: Intercoms
- Drupageddon: SQL Injection, Database Abstraction and Hundreds of Thousands of Web Sites
- Non-Linux FOSS: .NET?
- New GeekGuide: Beyond Cron