Work the Shell - Spreading Out Numbers
Sep 01, 2008 By Dave Taylor
The hardest part of any game is coming up with likely, but incorrect, answers. In this month's column, Dave looks at ways to calculate probable wrong answers for the evolving movie trivia game.
Dave Taylor has been hacking shell scripts for over thirty years. Really. He's the author of the popular "Wicked Cool Shell Scripts" and can be found on Twitter as @DaveTaylor and more generally at www.DaveTaylorOnline.com.
- Readers' Choice Awards--Nominate Your Apps & Gadgets Now!
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- RSS Feeds
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- Non-Linux FOSS: AutoHotkey