Work the Shell - Spreading Out Numbers
Sep 01, 2008 By Dave Taylor
The hardest part of any game is coming up with likely, but incorrect, answers. In this month's column, Dave looks at ways to calculate probable wrong answers for the evolving movie trivia game.
Dave Taylor has been hacking shell scripts for over thirty years. Really. He's the author of the popular "Wicked Cool Shell Scripts" and can be found on Twitter as @DaveTaylor and more generally at www.DaveTaylorOnline.com.
|SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension||Mar 29, 2017|
|Hybrid Cloud Storage Delivers Performance and Value||Mar 29, 2017|
|smbclient Security for Windows Printing and File Transfer||Mar 28, 2017|
|How to Calculate Flash Storage TCO||Mar 27, 2017|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Drink the Apple Kool-Aid; Brew Your Own!||Mar 27, 2017|
|Three EU Industries That Need HPC Now||Mar 25, 2017|
- smbclient Security for Windows Printing and File Transfer
- Hybrid Cloud Storage Delivers Performance and Value
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- William Rothwell and Nick Garner's Certified Ethical Hacker Complete Video Course (Pearson IT Certification)
- Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Drink the Apple Kool-Aid; Brew Your Own!
- Wi-Fi on the Command Line
- HOSTING Monitoring Insights
- Hodge Podge