Rolling Your Own with Digital Amateur Radio
Gary L. Robinson has been a ham operator for more than 46 years and a programmer since 1993. He is semi-retired and lives with his wife and a small herd of cats in the tiny village of Ludlow Falls, Ohio. Please feel free to send him comments at firstname.lastname@example.org, or catch him on the air for a digital chat.
- Brent Laster's Professional Git (Wrox)
- Own Your DNS Data
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Machine Learning Everywhere
- Smoothwall Express
- Simple Server Hardening
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Ensono M.O.