The Roadrunner Supercomputer: a Petaflop's No Problem
Nov 01, 2008 By James Gray
IBM and Los Alamos National Lab built Roadrunner, the world's fastest supercomputer. It not only reached a petaflop, it beat that by more than 10%. This is the story behind Roadrunner.
James Gray is Products Editor for Linux Journal.
- FinTech and SAP HANA
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- William Rothwell and Nick Garner's Certified Ethical Hacker Complete Video Course (Pearson IT Certification)
- HOSTING Monitoring Insights
- GRUB Boot from ISO
- Hodge Podge
- Three EU Industries That Need HPC Now
- Two Factors Are Better Than One
- Minifree Ltd.'s GNU+Linux Computers
- Chemistry on the Desktop