The Roadrunner Supercomputer: a Petaflop's No Problem
Nov 01, 2008 By James Gray
IBM and Los Alamos National Lab built Roadrunner, the world's fastest supercomputer. It not only reached a petaflop, it beat that by more than 10%. This is the story behind Roadrunner.
James Gray is Products Editor for Linux Journal
|Raspi-Sump||Dec 16, 2014|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Dec 12, 2014|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Type All Those Words!||Dec 10, 2014|
|Computing without a Computer||Dec 08, 2014|
|Autokey: Shorthand for Typists||Dec 04, 2014|
|How Can We Get Business to Care about Freedom, Openness and Interoperability?||Dec 03, 2014|
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!
- Synchronize Your Life with ownCloud
- Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Type All Those Words!
- Days Between Dates?
- Computing without a Computer
- December 2014 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice