The Roadrunner Supercomputer: a Petaflop's No Problem
Nov 01, 2008 By James Gray
IBM and Los Alamos National Lab built Roadrunner, the world's fastest supercomputer. It not only reached a petaflop, it beat that by more than 10%. This is the story behind Roadrunner.
James Gray is Products Editor for Linux Journal
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Linux for Astronomers
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- You're the Boss with UBOS
- The Usability of GNOME
- Multitenant Sites
- PostgreSQL, the NoSQL Database