The Roadrunner Supercomputer: a Petaflop's No Problem
Nov 01, 2008 By James Gray
IBM and Los Alamos National Lab built Roadrunner, the world's fastest supercomputer. It not only reached a petaflop, it beat that by more than 10%. This is the story behind Roadrunner.
James Gray is Products Editor for Linux Journal.
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Peppermint 7 Released
- Sony Settles in Linux Battle
- Libarchive Security Flaw Discovered
- Maru OS Brings Debian to Your Phone
- Profiles and RC Files
- Snappy Moves to New Platforms
- The Giant Zero, Part 0.x
- Git 2.9 Released
- Client-Side Performance