The Roadrunner Supercomputer: a Petaflop's No Problem
Nov 01, 2008 By James Gray
IBM and Los Alamos National Lab built Roadrunner, the world's fastest supercomputer. It not only reached a petaflop, it beat that by more than 10%. This is the story behind Roadrunner.
James Gray is Products Editor for Linux Journal.
- Red Hat OpenStack Platform
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Custom checks and notifications for Nagios
- Stepping into Science
- Linux Journal December 2016
- CORSAIR's Carbide Air 740
- A Better Raspberry Pi Streaming Solution
- Radio Free Linux
- OpenSSL Hacks
- The Tiny Internet Project, Part II