The Roadrunner Supercomputer: a Petaflop's No Problem
Nov 01, 2008 By James Gray
IBM and Los Alamos National Lab built Roadrunner, the world's fastest supercomputer. It not only reached a petaflop, it beat that by more than 10%. This is the story behind Roadrunner.
James Gray is Products Editor for Linux Journal.
- Machine Learning Everywhere
- Own Your DNS Data
- Natalie Rusk's Scratch Coding Cards (No Starch Press)
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Ensono M.O.
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python