PXE: Not Just for Server Networks Anymore!
Apr 01, 2009 By Bill Childers
Using a combination of open-source technologies, you can build an unattended network-based OS installer that can save you huge amounts of time and even can install Windows.
Bill Childers is the Virtual Editor for Linux Journal. No one really knows what that means.
- Readers' Choice Awards--Nominate Your Apps & Gadgets Now!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Non-Linux FOSS: AutoHotkey
- RSS Feeds
- Returning Values from Bash Functions