PXE: Not Just for Server Networks Anymore!
Apr 01, 2009 By Bill Childers
Using a combination of open-source technologies, you can build an unattended network-based OS installer that can save you huge amounts of time and even can install Windows.
Bill Childers is the Virtual Editor for Linux Journal. No one really knows what that means.
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- Readers' Choice Awards--Nominate Your Apps & Gadgets Now!
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Non-Linux FOSS: AutoHotkey
- RSS Feeds
- Python Scripts as a Replacement for Bash Utility Scripts
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python