Point/Counterpoint - Twitter
This month, Kyle and Bill go toe to toe on one of the hottest Internet waves to hit in recent memory.
Kyle Rankin is a director of engineering operations in the San Francisco Bay Area, the author of a number of books including DevOps Troubleshooting and The Official Ubuntu Server Book, and is a columnist for Linux Journal.
|Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic||Aug 31, 2015|
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
|Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking||Aug 26, 2015|
|My Network Go-Bag||Aug 24, 2015|
|Doing Astronomy with Python||Aug 19, 2015|
- Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Doing Astronomy with Python
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization
- My Network Go-Bag
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- Upcoming Webinar: Getting Started with DevOps